Many students in the Park Hill District will show up for school without the supplies they need. But it doesn’t have to be that way. What if our community was so generous that no child went without?
It can happen, you can help every student get the supplies they need to succeed!
How can you help? Glad you asked!
Invite your friends & family, and sign up here for these service opportunities:
- RALLY NIGHT July 23, 5pm– Barry Park, 8299 N Congress Ave. KC MO 64153 (next to PH tennis courts)
- SOCIAL MEDIA BLITZ Are you social media savvy? Use your online presence for good! Share about Replenish with your snaps, tweets, pics, and status updates. Use the hashtag #replenishkc
- THE BIG SORT Aug. 6, 1pm: Join us at Restore Community Church Office to sort, organize, and fill backpacks in preparation for the Park Hill Clothing Closet’s back-to-school event on Aug. 8.
2. Fill a backpack
- Download a school supply list:
- Go shopping
- Donate your supplies at any of the following:
Restore Community Church – Park Hill Campus: July 30 or August 6, 8a-12p
YMCA of Parkville: July 23- Aug 6
Chick-fil-A: July 24 – August 5 (get a free chicken sandwich for donating!)
Culver’s: July 24 – August 6 (get a free value basket for donating!)
Yogurtini: July 24-August 6 (3 free cookies or 50% off of FroYo)
3. Donate online
Don’t have time to buy supplies? Donate to Replenish in a few simple steps!
- Click here to visit the secure giving site
- Choose Park Hill in the campus drop-down box
- Select ReplenishKC in the designation drop-down box
- Enter your donation information
All funds received will go toward purchasing supplies for students in the Park Hill School District.
4. Spread the word
The more people who give, the more students who will have what they need to learn and grow! Anyone can help. Anyone can donate. Anyone can make a difference.